In addition to the librarian recommended resources below, be sure to check out our full list of research databases.
The Pueblo Obituary Index contains citations to local obituaries from The Pueblo Chieftain.
Ancestry Discover your unique family history! Ancestry Library Edition provides easy access to billions of records from around the world, with new content being added each week. It has unparalleled coverage of the U.S and the U.K. including census, vital, church, court and immigration & passport records as well as record collections from Canada, Ireland and other countries. See our librarian tutorial
Family Search With our collection of billions of records, you can piece together your ancestors’ history and bring their stories to life.
My Heritage Diverse genealogy databases providing access to billions of historical documents, millions of historical photos and other resources in thousands of databases that span the past five centuries.
Fold 3 Fold3 Library Edition provides convenient access to US military records, including the stories, photos, and personal documents of the men and women who served. Libguide .
Colorado Historic Newspaper Collection
America’s Historical Newspapers is the most comprehensive online resource available for searching and browsing American newspapers published in three centuries. Continually expanding, it offers searchable digital facsimiles of thousands of titles from all 50 states. With eyewitness reporting, editorials, letters, advertisements, obituaries and much more, this acclaimed collection uniquely chronicles the evolution of American culture and daily life from 1690 to the recent past.
Hispanic Genealogy Sources New Mexico Genealogy Collection
Best DNA Testing Based on In-Depth Reviews
- African American Sources
- Fray Angelico Chavez Chapter (GSHA)
- Genealogical Society of Hispanic America (GSHA)
- Hispanic Genealogical Research Center (HGRC)
- Historical Atlas of the Geography of the United States
- Library of Congress
- Bureau of Land Management
- Chicano/LatinoNet National Genealogical Society Home Page
- New Mexico Genealogical Society
- Colorado Genealogical Society
- Colorado Marriages 1858-1939
- Newspapers Online
- Colorado Society of Hispanic Genealogy
- Colorado State Archive
- Online Searchable Death Indexes & Records
- Cyndi's List of Genealogical Sites
- Daughters of the American Colonists
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- U.S. GenWeb Project
- Ellis Island
- U.S. National Archives
- WorldGen Web Project
- Find A Grave