Thank you for participating in such a wonderful event! We look forward to seeing you in 2024!
To see photos from the 2023 Booklovers Ball click HERE.
- Teacher Classroom Book Copies Request (opens Aug. 28)
- Download Song for a Whale Teacher Guide
- Create Your Own Sea Creature Contest
- Student Guide to accompany Over and Under the Pond
- Teacher Guide to accompany Over and Under the Pond
- Study Guide for The City Dog and the Prairie Dog
October 27, 6:30 p.m. at Rawlings Library
Author talk and book signing featuring Shelby Van Pelt, author of Remarkably Bright Creatures.
6:30 p.m. Hor d'oeuvres and Cocktails
7:30 p.m. Dinner and Program
8:30 p.m. Author Shelby Van Pelt. Book signing immediately following the program.
A fundraiser for Pueblo Library Foundation. Make your reservations today by registering below!
Book Clubs are invited to participate in All Pueblo Reads!
- Request copies of Remarkably Bright Creatures for your Book Club (see form below)
- Request a book club table at Shelby Van Pelt's public author talk on October 28 at 11 a.m. at Rawlings Library.
- Attend the Booklover's Ball fundraiser on October 27 at 6:30 p.m. at Rawlings Library -Details coming soon
- Attend an All Pueblo Reads event
Each book club may request one table of 10 per club for the Shelby Van Pelt's public author talk on October 28 at 11 a.m. (Doors open at 10 a.m.), at Rawlings Library. Refreshments will be served. Limited reservations available