|One winner will be selected from each of the following grades: kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and high school. Winning entries will be recognized at a ceremony in September, for which auxiliary aides and interpreter services are available, with a one-week notice, to individuals with disabilities by calling 553-0227. Download the entry form HERE. Contest Rules: 1. Bookmarks must measure 1 7/8 inches by 5 3/4 inches. The sample on the back of this form may be used. Include the following with each entry: your name, age, home phone number, grade, teacher’s name and school’s name.
2. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3. Participants must be Pueblo County residents.
4. Bookmarks must feature original illustrations, either hand-drawn or computer generated. Clip art or preproduced images will not be accepted due to copyright issues.
5. Bring entries to any library location, mail to the Community Relations Department c/o Sara Schwartz on the third floor of Rawlings Library, located at 100 E. Abriendo Ave. or email entries to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call 553-0220.
6. Deadline for entries is May 16, 2014.