|One winner will be selected from each of the following grades: kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and high school. Winning entries will be recognized at a ceremony in September, for which auxiliary aides and interpreter services are available, with a one-week notice, to individuals with disabilities by calling 553-0227.
Bookmark entries will be judged by local artists over the summer. Winners will be notified by mail at the beginning of the fall school year.
Download the entry form below.
1. Bookmarks must measure 1 7/8 inches by 5 3/4 inches. The sample on the back of this form may be used.
2. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3. Participants must be Pueblo County residents.
4. Bookmarks must feature original illustrations, either hand-drawn or computer generated. Clip art or reproduced images will not be accepted due to copyright issues.
5. Submit entries to any library location or mail to Rawlings Library, Attn: Community Relations, 100 E. Abriendo Ave. If you have any questions, please call 553-0220.
6. Deadline for entries is May 15, 2015.