|One winner will be selected from each of the following grades: kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and high school.|
Winning entries will be recognized at an awards ceremony, for which auxiliary aides and interpreter services are available, with a one-week notice, to individuals with disabilities by calling 553-0227.
NEW! In an effort to honor the winners during the same academic school year, the awards ceremony will be held in the spring (previously held the following fall).
Download the entry form below.
1. Bookmarks must measure 1 7/8 inches by 5 3/4 inches. The sample on the back of this form may be used.
2. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3. Participants must be Pueblo County residents.
4. Bookmarks must feature original illustrations, either hand-drawn or computer generated. Clip art or reproduced images will not be accepted due to copyright issues.
5. Submit entries to any library location or mail to Rawlings Library, Attn: Community Relations, 100 E. Abriendo Ave. If you have any questions, please call 553-0220.