Do you love the library? Don't know what to do with your valuable extra time? Come volunteer at the library! There are a number of activities and locations to volunteer at the Pueblo City-County Library District. Everything from working with books and materials, community relations, marketing and special events, InfoZone News Museum, archives, youth activities, HR, finance, facilities and much, much more! Download your volunteer application and turn it in today. Teen volunteers are welcome also!
For specific inquiries, please call Human Resources at (719) 553-0227.
Preschool Storyreader Volunteers
The Library District has a great opportunity for Volunteers who would like to participate in the Preschool Storyreader Program! Please click here for details. An Adult Volunteer Application Form (see below), will be required.
Bring the library to those who are unable to visit. Would you like to know more? Contact Homebound Services at 719-553-0233 or email@example.com
- Create a sense of community spirit and pride.
- Help to preserve the history of the Pueblo area.
- Enrich your knowledge; and the knowledge of each person who visits the library.
- Get to meet new people and interact with staff and patrons in a healthy work environment.
- Letter of recognition to employer and/or school.
- Special library recognition program and awards banquet.
- Specialized training oportunities.
- Flexible schedules available.
Please complete and return a volunteer application to any library location. Otherwise send the application to Volunteer Coordinator, C/O Pueblo City-County Library District, 100 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, CO 81004.