- Create a sense of community spirit and pride.
- Help to preserve the history of the Pueblo area.
- Enrich your knowledge; and the knowledge of each person who visits the library.
- Get to meet new people and interact with staff and patrons in a healthy work environment.
- Letter of recognition to employer and/or school.
- Special library recognition program and awards banquet.
- Specialized training oportunities.
- Flexible schedules available.
Please complete and return a volunteer application to any library location. Otherwise send the application to Volunteer Coordinator, C/O Pueblo City-County Library District, 100 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, CO 81004.