Writers from grade 2 to adult are invited to write a mystery, suspenseful thriller or a humorous scary tale of a non-violent nature.
1. Stories are 1,000 words or less, and should be typed.
2. One entry per person.
3. Entries will not be returned. Please be sure to make a copy for yourself.
4. Participants must be residents of Pueblo County.
5. Entries must contain the required information on front of this form.
Entries may be submitted in three convenient ways:
1. Drop entry off to any PCCLD location.
2. Submit online using the form below.
3. Mail entry to: Pueblo City-County Library District Attn: Community Relations 100 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
Teachers: Have an entire class participating? Email your class list complete with the required information to avoid certificate reprints!
This helps with having the correct spelling of names on particiation certificates.