Respond to one or more of the books you’ve read: What did you like, dislike, think about, or imagine while you were reading? You can choose to create a short essay, book review, story, drawing or video.
Four different ways to submit your response:
1) Type your response on your computer and save it, then upload the document in the form below.
2) Write it with pen/pencil and paper, take a good clear picture, then upload that image in the form below.
3) Write your response with pen/pencil and paper and bring it into a library location for a staff member to scan and submit the form for you.
4) Type your response directly into the form below and submit it along with your book titles. You can do this from home or visit any library location to borrow a computer or tablet and a Hotspot.
5) Upload a link to your video response recorded elsewhere.
- Registration must be completed before submitting a response.
- Complete every prompt below.
- All responses must be free of inappropriate language and explicit content.
- Provide contact information and library card number used to register for the Reading Pays program.
Please click submit button only once.
* Indicates a Required Field