Register for the program: Select your neighborhood library below. Once within your preferred library location, click “Register.” Spots are limited so register soon. Only one registration per person will be accepted.
*Registration must be completed to participate in Reading Pays and must be completed before submitting a completion form.
Create a response for one or more of the items checked out: What did you think of the items you borrowed? Write a brief essay, draw a picture, or film a video. Responses due by the end of the month registered.
Great job! You’ve earned $100!
- Registration is first-come, first-served and limited to the first 3,000 registrants each month (June, July, Aug).
- Only one entry per participant in either June, July or Aug.
- Participants must be between the ages 0-17 (Youth can participate if 18th birthday occurs before Sept. 1, 2021).
- All registrants must have a valid library card or ConnectEd account (D60/D70+ student ID (Example: D60123456)).
- Items must be checked out using the library card number that was used for registration.
- Temporary cards will not be accepted. New cards can be issued by visiting any PCCLD library location.
- Don't let fines stop you from participating. Contact us for further details.
- All participants must have a parent/guardian listed with the registration form.
- Only one registration, and only one completion form per participant will be accepted.