- Noon until 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- 1 to 5 p.m. on Sundays at The Lamb Library, 2525 S. Pueblo Blvd. and Barkman Library, 1300 Jerry Murphy Rd.
As PCCLD enters a phase of reopening, 30 minute walk-in browsing is available on a limited basis (Library@TheY not included), and we are currently taking reservations for computer use. Book drops are open, curbside pick-up service for holds and Kits to-Go, and printing services are available at all locations. Read our press release regarding our phases of reopening HERE.
Our Library@Home and LibraryOnDemand remain open. There are many virtual LIVE Programs (some have craft supplies you can pick up curbside to follow along with a presenter!), Shared Resources, and Learning at Home resources are available to you. We also have a ton of Librarian Recommended Book Lists, as well as a fun service where our librarians can browse for you if you'd like to Build-Your-Own Bundle of different items to check out and pick up curbside.
Please return all library materials at the outdoor book drops. Returns are not accepted at curbside pickup or at indoor book drops. All returned materials are quarantined for 72 hours before being processed and circulated. During their quarantine time, materials will remain on your account; after they are out of quarantine, the items will then be backdated.
- Hours for limited browsing are noon to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday at all locations and 1 to 5 p.m., Sundays at Rawlings.
- Please use outdoor book drops to return library materials.
Patrons are required to:
- Wear a face mask (Children 4 years old and younger are exempt).
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Submit to a verbal health screening
- Not bring in food or drink
Patrons can pick up library materials curbside at the library of their choice. Place a hold online via the PCCLD online catalog and select the location for curbside pickup. Library staff will call to arrange a pickup time.
Don’t know what you want? Try our bundle service. For more information, go to: https://www.pueblolibrary.
- Noon until 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday at all library locations.
- 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays at Robert Hoag Rawlings Library, 100 E. Abriendo Ave.
Make reservations HERE (LIBRARY SERVICES/Computer Reservations tabs on website).