Have you ever wanted to learn a new language, but had trouble finding a good resource? Mango is a free database that helps you get started and practice your skills! You can choose from 71 different languages, (including Pirate!) and take courses through watching videos and practicing.
Some nifty features include:
* Different types of courses for each language such as conversational, slang, legal, and more!
* Being able to go back or forward depending on your skill level.
* Track all activity! Mango automatically tracks all progress so you can see where you are.
* Look through a large list of frequently asked questions for more information.
* Use their quick translator!
* Vote for languages that you feel should be offered through their Lab!
Ready to get started? Check out Mango Languages today! Visit http://www.pueblolibrary.org/literaryresources to see all of our Literacy Resource databases!