Poets, grade 2 to adult are invited to write a poem. It can be about any topic and written in any style. Winners will be chosen from each age group. Contest Rules:
1. Limit of one poem per page
2. Limit of three poems per contestant
3. Participants must be Pueblo County residents
4. All entries must include the following information:
•Name and age
•School, grade, and teacher (if applicable)
•Full home address and phone number
5. All entries must be received by April 5
For more information, please call 553-0220 or email email@example.com
Entries may be dropped off at any library location, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: Pueblo City-County Library District, c/o Poetry Contest, 100 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, CO 81004.
Auxiliary aides and interpreter services are available, with a one-week notice to individuals with disabilities by calling 553-0227.